North American Embroidery’s mission is to stand out as the embroidery purveyor of choice for
people who value high-quality, accurately embroidered apparel and a 100% satisfying purchase
experience. By doing this successfully, North American Embroidery will achieve repeat and referral business, which will help the company achieve its business goals.
Our Customer Bill Of Rights
- You have the right to get a real live human being answering your calls and questions. For that reason, we don’t have voice mail on our phones.
- You have the right to get things done on time. We understand how important your deadline is, and we focus on delivering your order timely. Most orders ship within two weeks, and rush service is always available.
- You have the right to have the sharpest and cleanest translation of your image for embroidery, and our in-house design department works very hard to achieve that goal.
- You have the right to be respected and treated like our #1 customer, whether your order is for one item or for thousands.
- You have the right to a 100% satisfying purchase experience at a fair price. After all, you can shear a sheep many times, but you can only skin him once.
- You have the right to be heard. That’s why you can call us toll-free at 1-800-348-3131 with your questions, comments, or concerns.
- You have the right to refer North American Embroidery to your friends and colleagues if you are 100% satisfied. Some of our customers have been with us for 20 years, and more than 90% would refer us to a friend.
You have the right to be satisfied. Call us immediately if you’re not, and we’ll make it right.
I guarantee it.
Rick Goebel, Vice President
North American Embroidery
» Back to the top